Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Harvest Centerpiece (Over a Year Later)

One of the most appealing attributes of our products is their longevity. Back in January 2008 I created a couple of harvest centerpieces for the blog. The first picture below shows how the centerpiece looked when I first created it. 

One of the harvest centerpieces ended up with my Aunt Susie. I visited her the other weekend and was pleased to see that she still had it displayed, and although there were some slight changes to its appearance, the harvest centerpiece still looked as nice as it did when I first created it over a year ago.
 

The one component that changed significantly was the Avena, which transitioned from a light green to a pleasing cream color, and whose seed heads opened up. I look forward to seeing how the centerpiece looks next year!  


No comments: